Basic overview of the Empty End Map:
The Empty End Map is a Minecraft map created for the console release of Minecraft only. The map can be installed on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles, and has a very simple install. The map may not seem very interesting at first, but it is the endless possibilities that gives the map its name and its exciting future.
How to use the Empty End Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Empty End Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once loaded, start building onto the map and share it with friends; hence the name, Empty End.
Empty End Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Empty End Map:
- The Empty End map doesn’t really have any features per say, but its more of an experiment and community project.
- The map only features a 3×3 square of obsidian which you spawn on, and it’s your job and others, to build the map.
- The challenge is that the map is set in the End dimension, so things will differ slightly.
How to Install the Empty End Map:
- To install the Empty End Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Empty End Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Empty End Map.