Basic overview of the Enchantments Plus Mod:
The Enchantments Plus Mod is created by the developer ‘mssodin28’. This is a mod that doesn’t necessarily change a whole lot in the game, it does not add armor, or tools, or weapons even.. it is simply a convenient, unique and useful little modification. This mod is available for both client and server, but what EXACTLY does it do?
How to use the Enchantments Plus Mod:
To successfully use this modification, you need to firstly download and install it with Minecraft Forge. Then you can open up your enchanting table and will automatically see the drastic changes the GUI and mechanics.
Enchantments Plus Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Enchantments Plus Mod:
- The Enchantment Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 removes all of the random aspects of the enchanting table and mechanics as we know it. No longer do you have to guess what you are paying for with your hard earned XP.
- With the newly implemented, clean GUI interface, you can specifically pick and choose your enchantments, you can also then take away these enchantments, repair and even combine!
How to Install the Enchantments Plus Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge, you can do so by clicking here.
- Next, download the Enchantments Plus Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Lastly, load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Enchantments Plus Mod:
UPDATE V.1.15.1: Added localizations, added some modded enchantments into the mod, Unbreaking can now be again added to the items, scrolling tweaks.