Basic overview of the Endangered Mobs Mod:
The Endangered Mobs Mod is a fantastic mod for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 that adds in a collection of animals into your game. Some of the animals that have been added are friendly and can be even be tamed, but some of the are defensive and will instantly seek to harm you if go anywhere near them. This mod is a great addition to mod pack as it is compatible with a variety of external texture packs and plugins.
How to use the Endangered Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to use the Endangered Mobs Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Endangered Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Endangered Mobs Mod:
Adds in the following animals into your Minecraft game. All of the additions are modelled and textured well.
- Howler monkeys
How to Install the Endangered Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Endangered Mobs Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Endangered Mobs Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Endangered Mobs Mod.