Basic overview of the Ender Compass Mod:
The Ender Compass Mod, created by the developer Mr Ibby, adds in one new item to the game. The ender compass creates a pointer towards the nearest stronghold – and it can even be used in a item frame. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Ender Compass Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Ender Compass Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Ender Compass Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Ender Compass Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Ender Compass Mod:
- The ender compass is an item that can be used as an alternative to throwing ender eyes.
- The compass points to any stronghold and can be viewed in item frames.
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Ender Compass Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ender Compass Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Ender Compass Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!