Basic overview of the Ender IO Mod:
The Ender IO Mod is a new mod created for Minecraft 1.7.4 and aims to completely overhaul many of machine works and circuitry in vanilla Minecraft. The mod adds in an wide variety of new machines, not to mention tools and armour also. The Ender IO is currently available for both multiplayer servers and singleplayer client. The mod is also compatible with many external mods and texture packs, including BuildCraft.
How to use the Ender IO Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ender IO Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Ender IO Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ender IO Mod:
- The Ender IO Mod provides a tweak to mob and animal spawning.
- The mod also adds in a wide variety of highly configurable machines.
- The mod also adds in an abundance of new tools and armour which need power to work.
- The Ender IO mod also provides an update to farming.
- Available with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Ender IO Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ender IO Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ender IO Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Ender IO Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and also fixed a bug with a crash in the AlloySmelter machine.