Basic overview of the Ender Tanks Mod:
The Ender Tanks Mod is a intuitive and easy to use mod that allows you to transport liquids across dimensions. The mod developer has said that he inspired by DireWolf20. However he thought that although there are many complicated and exotic ways of transporting liquid, there is no straight forward and compact way of doing it. So instead of waiting around for it to happen he ended up creating the mod idea himself.
How to use the Ender Tanks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ender Tanks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
Ender Tanks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ender Tanks Mod:
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a diamond will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the diamond used is dropped. A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
How to Install the Ender Tanks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ender Tanks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ender Tanks Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Ender Tanks Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and made it compatible for servers.