Basic overview of the EnderCraft Mod:
The EnderCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 extends some of the features that are available to you in the Ender dimension. In vanilla Minecraft. the End can be seen to be a little bland and empty, and nothing much seems to go on. So the developer created the EnderCraft mod so you can have a much better time in the End! This mod is also compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4 and works with both servers and single player.
How to use the EnderCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the EnderCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
EnderCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the EnderCraft Mod:
- Ender Broadsword Has 4000 uses if you rightclick while midair it harms half heart to the player and causes a big explosion arround him which kills most things(costs 5 uses)
- Ender Cannon Shift right click to fill its clip with ender pearls(can hold 64)right click to release ender perl (does not cause teleport damage)
- XP Bank: Right clicking adds 10 levels of your xp into the item shift + right click takes it out
- The Undertaker: Similar to the ender cannon fill it up with ARROWS it can hold 128 it fires without needing to be drawn and a very long range(and garanteed critical hit every time)
- Staff of the enders: Has 2000 uses, on right click tps you to where youre looking(must be a block) if you hit an entity with it it doesnt damage it but teleports it in a random 10 block radius
- Ender Dagger: Has same uses as the broad sword, damages like a stone sword but if you hit an enderman with it his teleport ability is blocked for 10 secondsAlso if you hit another player with it it disallows him to teleport with an ender pearl for 10 seconds
How to Install the EnderCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the EnderCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the EnderCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the EnderCraft Mod.