Basic overview of the Enemy Soldiers Mod:
The Enemy Soldiers Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.6.4. The mod adds four new mobs to Minecraft: The enemy soldier, the friendly soldier, the Zombie Soldier and the Grenadier. Six new weapons are added along with ammo. The assault rifle, the sniper rifle, the pistol, the shotgun, the lever action rifle and the rocket launcher. The assault rifle and the rocket launcher are mob drops. The pistol, the sniper rifle, the lever action rifle and the shotgun are crafted. The recipes are shown below.
How to use the Enemy Soldiers Mod:
There is no real way to use the Enemy Soldiers Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Enemy Soldiers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Enemy Soldiers Mod:
- The friendly and enemy soldiers have assault rifles. They have 100 hit points or 20 hit points with the vanilla version. Soldiers spawn at any time of day.
- When killed, they will drop an assault rifle. Grenadiers also spawn at any time of day and drop rocket launchers when killed. The weapons can be melted down for one iron ingot.
- They can also be used as a weapon. Zombie Soldiers are similar to normal zombies.
- They only spawn at night, will burn up in the daylight and drop rotten flesh. They are stronger and faster than normal zombies and have more healt
How to Install the Enemy Soldiers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Enemy Soldiers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Enemy Soldiers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Enemy Soldiers Mod.