Basic overview of the Enhanced Books Mod:
The Enhanced Books Mod is an extremely simple little mod that only adds in two new items. The mod aims to fix the game-long problem of dying and losing all of your hard earned XP. How does it do this you ask, well it involves a new book and a new bookshelf – both of which can be crafted simply and easily with vanilla items. So what are you waiting for, download the modification today and enjoy all it has to offer. Believe me, you won’t regret it, you won’t have to earn XP back ever again.
How to use the Enhanced Books Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Enhanced Books Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Inventory Pets Mod.
Key Features of the Enhanced Books Mod:
- The Enhanced Books Mod adds in a new empty bookshelf, crafted with wooden slabs and blocks.
- Then all you need to do is craft books that are able to store your XP – with a blaze rod, ender eye, and empty book.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Enhanced Books Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Enhanced Books Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.