Basic overview of the Enhanced Portals Mod:
The Enhanced Portals Mod is a very useful and effective mod that removes many of the constraints the come along whilst building a portal in Minecraft! Usually, a player has to abide by a strict building guideline just to enter the Nether, the END, or even the Aether. Even when you install new mods with dimensions you still have to build the exact same portal shape, and it is very annoying! However, with the Enhanced Portals mod those days are over!
How to use the Enhanced Portals Mod:
- To use the Enhanced Portals mod, you firstly need to install it, then:
- Create a portal of any shape or size in the exact same way you usually would and activate it with Flint and Steel.
- Or you can choose to activate your portal with a switch!
Enhanced Portals Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Enhanced Portals Mod:
- Allows you to build a portal of any shape or size.
- Allows you to use an infinite amount of blocks.
- Frees up building restrictions so you can make whatever you want.
- Available for both client and server, fully updated for Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Enhanced Portals Mod:
- First of all, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Next, download the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Open the %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks location and drop your downloaded files here.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft Mod!
Changelogs of the Enhanced Portals Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Enhanced Portals Mod.