Basic overview of the Epic Ships Mod:
The Epic Ships Mod is a brilliant mod for Minecraft 1.8 that allows you to build ships and sail them all around your Minecraft game, like a captain that you’ve always wanted to be. This mod has everything you will ever want and it will provide hours of fun for you and your friends. This mod can be installed for both Minecraft server and client.
How to use the Epic Ships Mod:
- To use the Epic Ships Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Epic Ships Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Epic Ships Mod:
- Make a ship out of blocks
- Launch it into the world for sailing
- Dock the ship again to make changes to the blocks
- Flotation based on physical simulations
- Walk around on your ship
- Place chests and crafting tables on your ships
- Ships actually displace water (no more water in the bottom)
- Tiny raft-type ship makes getting started on survival mode easier
- Small-type ship uses sails and a helm
How to Install the Epic Ships Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Epic Ships Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Epic Ships Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Epic Ships Mod. Unfortunately this mod has been discontinued but can still be downloaded from the link below.