Basic overview of the EpicCraft Mod:
The EpicCraft Mod is the first mod developed by the planet Minecraft user: “LizardCo”. The mod currently adds battleaxes, more weapons and armour, tools and also a new dimension. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and also works with servers and client. The developer has many features planned so it is a safe install for the future.
How to use the EpicCraft Mod:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then load up the EpicCraft Mod and craft some of the features in the mod. All of the mods features should automatically be enabled in your game if you have installed correctly.
EpicCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases highlighting the features of the EpicCraft Mod.
Key Features of the EpicCraft Mod:
- There are currently 2 new ores that generate in the world, they smelt and can be crafted into tools and armour.
- There are also battleaxe’s, which soon will have a higher chance of decapitating mobs than vanilla weapons.
- The mod also adds one ore that will generate in the new dimension, only available in creative mode however.
- The developer does have a lot of features planned, including five new dimensions?!
How to Install the EpicCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the EpicCraft Mod and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the EpicCraft Mod:
The latest update for the EpicCraft Mod The mod is updated regularly and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.