Basic overview of the Erebus Dimension Mod:
The Erebus is a dimension about all kinds of arthropods and other invertebrates, located deep below the Overworld. These vast lands were once created by the Godess Gaea, but are now infested with all kinds of hostile creatures. Travel to this subterranean world and discover it’s secrets!
How to use the Erebus Dimension Mod:
There is no real way to “use” the Erebus Dimension mod, you simply need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can load up your game and select your latest save game and play! If installed correctly then all of the features should already be enabled in your game.
Erebus Dimension Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Erebus Dimension Mod:
- The Erebus Dimension mod features a huge new underground area that you can roam around.
- The Erebus Dimension also includes a tonne of new mobs and enemies that can kill you!
- There are also a tonne of new areas and things to explore, including a brand new wooded forest area!
- This mod is also available for both client and server and is fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Erebus Dimension Mod:
- First of all, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Next, download the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Open the %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks location and drop your downloaded files here.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft Mod!
Changelogs of the Erebus Dimension Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.