Basic overview of the Evolving Swords Mod Download:
The Evolving Swords Mod created by the developer: BobTheGodly – actually adds in swords that change and evolve as you use them. The developer quotes that: “here are currently four sets of swords that evolve based on the four elements. Wood is for earth, stone is for fire, iron is for water, and gold is for air. These swords start off as stubby little daggers and progress to full swords. The amount of damage and uses needed to evolve go up each tier with the first tier being on par with the standard swords damage.”
How to use the Evolving Swords Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Evolving Swords Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Inventory Pets Mod.
Key Features of the Evolving Swords Mod:
- The Evolving Swords Mod adds in four tiers of weapons, earth, water, fire and air.
- The weapons will start of as daggers, and the more you use them the better and stronger they will become.
- The first tier is on par with vanilla swords, but get past that and you have access to unreal power!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Evolving Swords Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Evolving Swords Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.