Basic overview of the Expanded Rails Mod:
The Expanded Rails Mod provides a much needed update to the rails in Minecraft. As vanilla Minecraft stands, it only has two types of rail, the normal kind and then the accelerators. This mod however adds in a wide selection of rails, some with only a graphic update and some that actually perform new features.
How to use the Expanded Rails Mod:
There is no real way to use the Expanded Rails Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Expanded Rails Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Expanded Rails Mod:
- The Expanded Rails Mod adds in more varieties of rails into the game.
- Some of the rails that have been added are just for an aesthetic upgrade, but others do have new abilities.
- The mod is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.8.0, and is kept up to date by the developer.
- The mod also adds in a huge range of miscellaneous items, used to craft the new rails.
How to Install the Expanded Rails Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Expanded Rails Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Expanded Rails Mod:
- The latest update for the Expanded Rails Mod corrected some of the bugs and also patched the entire mod so that is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.0. Also, the developer added in some new graphics and texures.