Basic overview of the Explosives++ Mod:
The Explosives++ Mod is a mod created by the developer minerguy31. The mod adds different strength TNT blocks, that all have unique explosions and textures. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft, and is compatible with a variety of other mods and texture packs. So what are you waiting for, install the mod today!
How to use the Explosives++ Mod:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then load up Explosives++ Mod and craft some of the features in the mod.
Explosives++ Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases highlighting the features of the Explosives++ Mod.
Key Features of the Explosives++ Mod
- TNT x5: Simple, just 5 times stronger than TNT.
- TNT x20: Also relatively simple, 20 times stronger than TNT
- C4 Explosive: Explodes instantly, half as strong as TNT, and not set off by nearby explosions.
- Drill TNT: Drills hole down to bedrock. No crafting recipie as of now.
- Flat TNT: Blows up a large, relatively flat area around the origin. Good for clearing out large underground areas. No crafting recipie as of now.
- The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and also works with SMP/Client.
How to Install the Explosives++ Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Explosives++ Mod and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the Explosives++ Mod:
The latest update for the Explosives++ Mod fixed the nukes as they were not fully exploding; Changed nuke explosion slightly. The update also added a base code for more explosives, this feature is still in beta however.