Basic overview of the Extended Items Mod:
The Extended Items Mod is created and updated by the developer: “Kevinzuman22”. The mod adds loads of items to the game that will make you think: “Why hasn’t that been added before?”. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. The mod also has great textures and detailing. So what are you waiting for?!
How to use the Extended Items Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extended Items Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extended Items Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase highlighting the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Extended Items Mod:
- The Extended Items Mod can be seen as a overhaul of the vanilla features, in that adds in things that you would expect to be in the game, but aren’t yet added.
- Items such as the bronze ingot, as well as the bronze tool and armour sets.
- The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Extended Items Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Extended Items Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extended Items Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Extended Items Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.