Basic overview of the Extended Villages Mod:
The Extended Villages Mod is a small little tweak to naturally spawning villages in Minecraft 1.8. It is only just being developed, and as of yet the mod adds in a fish hut and a windmill. The developer hopes to add in new features in the future, so you are in safe hands if you install the mod. The mod can be installed for servers and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Extended Villages Mod:
There is no real way to use the Cirithios Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extended Villages Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extended Villages Mod:
- The Extended Villages Mod is currently just a work in progress and is an estimated seventy percent complete.
- As of yet, the mod adds a windmill to naturally spawning in-game villages. Inside the windmill is a “miller” who sells and buys wheat, seeds and bread.
- The mod also adds in a natural spawning fish hut. Inside is a fisherman who will buy and sell fish and fishing gear.
How to Install the Extended Villages Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Extended Villages Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extended Villages Mod
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Extended Villages Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.