Basic overview of the Extra Buttons Mod:
The Extra Buttons Mod is a small little mod for 1.7.4 that should be probably added into the full game. Vanilla Minecraft only allows the player to have one type, one size, and one colour button – but why? The Extra Buttons Mod changes that completley, adding in over ten different button features. This mod is simple to install and straight forward to understand, so there is no reason not to download it.
How to use the Extra Buttons Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extra Buttons Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extra Buttons Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extra Buttons Mod:
- Stone Panel Button: A larger version of the stone button that’s super convenient to hit from a minecart.
- Wood Panel Button: A larger version of the wood button, which is a great block to use as a target for arrows!
- Capacitive Touch Block: A button with no major function. Any part of the block can be pressed to send a redstone signal in all directions.
- Player Detector Rail: A version of the detector rail that only turns on when a player is in the cart.
- Coloured buttons!
How to Install the Extra Buttons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Extra Buttons Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extra Buttons Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.