Basic overview of the Extra Doors Mod:
In the vanilla version of Minecraft you can only create wooden and iron doors, now I think this is a bit silly. So why not install the extra doors mod now? With this mod installed, you are able to create a door out of any resource you can think of. So what are you waiting for, download this mod and get ready to have access to any type of door that you want! This mod is only simple but is a very useful update style modification.
How to use the Extra Doors Mod:
- This mod is very simply to use. After installing it with the help of Minecraft Forge, you will be able to create a door of any type by following the vanilla recipe.
Extra Doors Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extra Doors Mod:
- You can now create a door using cobblestone,stone, obsidian, gold, diamond, glass, stone brick, cracked stone brick, quartz, nether brick and sandstone.
- Most of the new doors can be activated with redstone too.
- The doors will gain the properties of the material you used to craft them. For example, an obsidian door would be blast proof because obsidian is blast proof.
How to Install the Extra Doors Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extra Doors Mod:
UPDATE 1.4: The latest update for this mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.2.