Basic overview of the Extra Seeds Mod:
The Extra Seeds Mod is available for the download for the latest patch of Minecraft and tweaks the drops of tall grass. The developer has added in five new types of seeds, with varying drop rates, and just perks up the farming experience in Minecraft. The mod is very simple to install, and does exactly what it says on the tin, adds in extra seeds.
How to use the Extra Seeds Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extra Seeds Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Break tall grass and then check which drops you get from the list below!
Extra Seeds Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no video showcases of this mod, it’s very simple to use however!
Key Features of the Extra Seeds Mod:
- This mod changes the drops of tall grass. Tall grass usually just drops wheat seeds, but this mod changes things around and adds in some more seeds as well.
- Mycelium seeds are 90% more rare than wheat seeds and can be planted on grass or dirt.
- Cactus seeds are 30% more rare than wheat seeds and can be planted on sand or cactus blocks.
- Carrot and potato seeds are 70% more rare than wheat seeds and can both be planted on hoed earth.
How to Install the Extra Seeds Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Extra Seeds Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extra Seeds Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Extra Seeds Mod. The developer has only just recently released this mod therefore there are no new updates. However, future updates are planned for users.