Basic overview of the ExtraCraft Mod:
What is the ExtraCraft Mod? Well it is a small mod created by the developer “slimenamedjerry” that acts like small update. It overhauls the ore and ingot system and adds in over fifteen new ores. The mod can be installed for both server multiple player and client single player. The ExtraCraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and uses connected textures to make all of the graphics look smooth. So what are you waiting for, download this mod today!
How to use the ExtraCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Cheese Plugin Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
ExtraCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the ExtraCraft Mod:
- The ExtraCraft mod is a small mod which acts as more of a tweak or unique update that anything else.
- The mod adds in a new way to convert ingots and ores into better ones.
- Adds in three new armour sets, and over fifteen new types of ores and ingots.
- The mod also changes some of the recipes in vanilla Minecraft, including smile balls and seeds.
How to Install the ExtraCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ExtraCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the ExtraCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the ExtraCraft Mod.