Basic overview of the Extractinator Mod:
The Extractinator Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 allows you to convert seemingly useless vanilla resources into significantly better materials. This mod adds in three main features, all of which are professionally modelled and textured, so what are you waiting for? This mod is great because it updates vanilla.
How to use the Extractinator Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extractinator Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extractinator Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extractinator Mod:
- A near midgame extractinator that extracts coal, iron, redstone, lapis, gold, and diamond from sand and gravel, in that order.
- This can be obtained by putting an emerald in the central, middle slot of a crafting table, followed by redstone dust under the emerald, and all of that surrounded by iron blocks.
- Nether Extractinator: This can be obtained by surrounding the normal extractinator with obsidian directly to the side and netherrack diagonally.
- Star Extractinator: An endgame, over powered extractinator that turns enderpearls into 1-3 diamonds 100% of the time.
How to Install the Extractinator Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Extractinator Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extractinator Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.
Download the Extractinator Mod