Basic overview of the Extreme Grenades Mod:
The Extreme Grenades Mod is one of the most explosive and realistic grenade mods that I have ever covered. The additions in this mod do not hold back in any way – they are extremely powerful and should not be underestimated. The mod is created by the developer: “Tarabyte” and is updated all of the time.
How to use the Extreme Grenades Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extreme Grenades Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extreme Grenades Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extreme Grenades Mod:
- The Black Hole Grenade – Hits the ground, waits two seconds, and then begins to suck in blocks in a 40 block radius, which is 268,000 blocks in total. These blocks rush towards the center, where the disappear, leaving a massive sphere/crater cut into the ground.
- The Island Generating – Hits the ground, waits two seconds, then deletes a sphere from the ground and spawns it twenty blocks above the crater, creating an island.
- The Rainbow Grenade – When thrown, creates a trail of rainbow blocks behind it, thus creating a rainbow.
- The Nuclear Bomb – A massive explosion, explodes instantly when it hits the ground.
- The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Extreme Grenades Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Extreme Grenades Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extreme Grenades Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Extreme Grenades Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.