Basic overview of the Extreme Hills Mod:
The Extreme Hills Mod is a fairly straight forward mod. Do you ever feel like the Minecraft world could be made a little more exciting? Add extreme hills to your mod collection and that will happen. This mod is extremely simple but it opens up many opportunities in your Minecraft game, it is also compatible with many other mods and shouldn’t clash with too many texture packs either. So what are you waiting for? Download the mod today!
How to use the Extreme Hills Mod:
There is no real way to use the Extreme Hills Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Extreme Hills Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Extreme Hills Mod:
- The extreme hills mod changes the terrain in Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Instead of small mountains, your world will be dominated by amazingly high and complex hills!
- Available for both Minecraft 1.7.4 client side and server multiple player.
- Compatible with all other mods in Minecraft and is configurable through the mods internal settings.
How to Install the Extreme Hills Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Extreme Hills Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Extreme Hills Mod:
- There most recent update for the Extreme Hills Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.