Basic overview of the ExVanilla Mod:
The ExVanilla Mod is a brand new mod developed by “slimenamedjerry”. The developer has put a lot of work into the mod and it shows with the sheer amount of features that the addition adds to the game. It dramatically overhauls the entire game, and best of all, is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the ExVanilla Mod:
There is no real way to use the ExVanilla Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. The mod is very simple to use, and is compatible with a range of new mods due to its Ore Conversion machine.
ExVanilla Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the ExVanilla Mod.
Key Features of the ExVanilla Mod:
- Adds in some new achievements as well as a sap collector item.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- A new tool/machine called the Ore Conversion upgrades the compatibility of this mod dramatically. It allows you to convert ingots from one material to another. Meaning you change ingots into modded additions simply.
- The ExVanilla Mod adds in a whole range of new tool, weapon and armour sets.
- The mod also tweaks the recipe system, creating recipes for saddles, spawn eggs and horse armour.
How to Install the ExVanilla Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ExVanilla Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the ExVanilla Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the ExVanilla Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.