Basic overview of the Fairy Mod:
The Fairy Mod, created by the developer ‘paul101’, adds in six new types of fairies. The mod also allows players to farm fairies and command them. They have a unique list of special abilities, and are just generally awesome! So what are you waiting for, install the mod today!
How to use the Fairy Mod:
To use the Fairy Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Fairy Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Fairy Mod:
- Adds in six new types of fairy’s. All of the fairies are aggressive mobs and attack the player on sight.
- The first fairy type is the normal fairy, with 7.5 attack damage and 50% chance of fleeing.
- Another cool type of fairy is the Medic fairy, with the same stats as the normal one!
- The next type of fairy is the rogue fairy, who aims to poison their opponents then flee.
- The Queen fairy as 15 health and is able to command the rest of the fairies.
How to Install the Fairy Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Fairy Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Fairy Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Fairy Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.