Basic overview of the Falling Meteors Mod:
The creator of this mod, “AlexDGr8r”, found that many of the features surrounding the idea of a meteors mod were discontinued or deleted altogether. He found that many of the older meteor mods didn’t exist anymore so after many hours of coding he decided to create his own, the Falling Meteors Mod! The mod can be installed for servers and client single player, and is compatible with Minecraft Forge and Patcher.
How to use the Falling Meteors Mod:
There is no real way to use the Falling Meteors Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Falling Meteors Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Falling Meteors Mod:
- In this mod you will find meteors falling to the ground and exploding. They will form craters that house various materials from space.
- New Tools that give different properties: Magnetization, slowing enemies, burning enemies, mining underwater faster.
- New Armour Sets that give you different abilities: Magnetization, walking on water, immunity to fire, etc.
- Mine all the minerals from the craters as quick as possible because the debris from the crash will cool, giving less minerals
How to Install the Falling Meteors Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Falling Meteors Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Falling Meteors Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Falling Meteors Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.