Basic overview of the Fancy Tables Mod:
The Fancy Tables Mod, created by the developer Dr_Unknown911 adds in some new decorative tables. The mod is very simple and only adds in tables, but the developer has noted on Curse that he will work on other decorative mods if people request him to. Other than that, the mod is off a very high quality and everything that is added is extremely well modelled and detailed. The mod also is 100% complete so no pesky updates to deal with, just download the mod and enjoy what it has to offer.
How to use the Fancy Tables Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Fancy Tables Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Fancy Tables Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Fancy Tables Mod:
- The Fancy Tables Mod adds in eight new tables, all of which can be crafted with vanilla materials.
- Adds in six different wooden tables and two glass tables.
- All tables are the same size, structure and usually have the same crafting recipe.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Fancy Tables Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fancy Tables Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.