Basic overview of the Farble Mod:
The Farble Mod, created by the developer Zyldra, makes it possible for you to ride a rabbit. This mod is extremely simple and really this is the only feature added to your game. The mod was released not long ago and doesn’t have any bugs that you need to worry about, just simply download the mod, install it and you’re good to go. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10. So if you want a simple mod that allows you to ride a rabbit, this mod is for you.
How to use the Farble Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Castle Builder Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Farble Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Farble Mod:
- The Farble Mod allows users to ride a rabbit.
- You will have ninety nine percent of control over the rabbit, it will kick you off at times.
- The mod can also be installed for multiplayer SMP and single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Farble Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Farble Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.