Basic overview of the Farmable Diamonds Mod:
This mod is widely known as the ‘Farmable Diamonds Mod’, but is originally the ‘Neo-Melaphyre Mod’.
The Farmable Diamonds Mod is a very cool and original mod that is currently fully compatible with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 This mod provides an interesting new mechanic that allows you to create a diamond farm! This modification only adds one new item, so there is no risk of it changing too much of your beloved save!
How to use the Farmable Diamonds Mod:
- To create your very own diamond farm, you will first need to craft the new block in the game.
- The new block is known as ‘Hot Stone’, and is created with Smooth stone, Blaze Powder, and Coal!
- Once created, simply place your Hot Stone block in a lava pool and then an Obsidian block on top.
- Your Hotstone will then be compressed into a fully formed diamond block, enjoy!
Farmable Diamonds Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Farmable Diamonds Mod:
- The only new feature of this mod is the ability to create Diamond blocks with the addition of ‘Hot Stone’.
- The tutorial on how to create your very own Diamond farm can be found on the ‘How to Use’, or the video tutorial.
How to Install the Farmable Diamonds Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Modloader to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, delete the META-INF file from your Minecraft directory.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Changelogs of the Farmable Diamonds Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.