Basic overview of the Fast Food Mod:
The Fast Food Mod is a simple, elegant and subtle food mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8. The mod created by the developer, Calopteryx. The developer has noted: “Are you tired of eating plain old steak and porkchops? Is your game becoming stale with the same food every day? Well here’s a solution! Download the Fast Food Mod! It provides several food items from the menu of the franchises! With fully functioning recipes and easily obtainable food items, you’ll never starve again!”
How to use the Fast Food Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Fast Food Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Fast Food Mod.
Key Features of the Fast Food Mod:
- The mod adds in Pizza, wheat, dough, sea salt, bread sticks, italian bread, and many many more.
- The mod also adds in other additions such as knives, whisks, meat hammers and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Fast Food Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Fast Food Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fast Food Mod:
- The latest update for the mod ported it to Minecraft 1.7.10 and also added in range of new items.