Basic overview of the Fast Leaf Decay Mod:
The Fast Leaf Decay Mod, created by the developer: “Egrimm” does exactly what you’d expect it to. Isn’t it annoying in Minecraft when you cut down a tree and collect the logs – but then the leaves from the tree take about a year to fall down. Well, if this problem keeps annoying you then you need to download this leaf decaying mod. It is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8. Best of all, it is compatible with a range of mods, texture packs and dependencies.
How to use the Fast Leaf Decay Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Fast Leaf Decay Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Fast Leaf Decay Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Fast Leaf Decay Mod:
- A simple Minecraft mod that speeds up leaf decay after you cut down the wood in a tree. By default it will only take about five seconds before all leaves are gone.
- Is compatible with a range of Minecraft mods, perfect for any mod pack.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Fast Leaf Decay Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fast Leaf Decay Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.