Basic overview of the Ferullo’s Gun Mod:
Ferullo’s Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a mod that adds many new features to your Minecraft game. This mod is currently available for Minecraft 1.8 and can be installed for both client and server. This mod isn’t exactly Christmas-themed but it does allow you to kill any enemy in your path. This mod allows you to create and customize over thirty different weapons, including melee and stats!
How to use the Ferullo’s Gun Mod:
- To use the Ferullo’s Gun Mod you first of all need to install it with Minecraft Forge.Then, once you open up a Minecraft save the features should already be enabled in your world. Then you can just spawn or create an item and start killing stuff!
Ferullo’s Gun Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ferullo’s Gun Mod:
- The Ferullo’s Gun Mod adds in more than thirty new guns, each with their own unique size and sound effect.
- The mod is also available for both single player and multiplayer.
- The mod features new armour sets, grenades and advanced gun mechanics.
- There is also new features inspired by BF3! Ammo crates and more!
- Each gun has it’s only unique stat so you know exactly everything about it!
How to Install the Ferullo’s Gun Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ferullo’s Gun Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft 1..8 mod.