Basic overview of the Fight Mine and Hunt Mod:
The Fight Mine and Hunt Mod is a complete overhaul over Minecraft, adding in new features in most aspects of the game. There are currently over 10 new ores in the game, all of which can be mined and crafted in tool, weapon and armour sets. The mod also adds in a range of new and realistic animals including wolves and dogs. So what are you waiting for, download the mod today (note the mod is also commonly known as the realistic animals mod. The mod is available for versions 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Fight Mine and Hunt Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Fight Mine and Hunt Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Fight Mine and Hunt Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Fight Mine and Hunt Mod:
- Silver, ruby, sapphire, black diamond and copper ore, includes corresponding ingots, tool and weapon sets.
- New realistic animals including bears, turtles, pheasants, foxes, elephants, rats, deers, boars and great white sharks.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Fight Mine and Hunt Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fight Mine and Hunt Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.