Basic overview of the Finder Mod:
Do you ever find it tiring searching for resources in Minecraft? Sometimes it can be fun, but most of the time you simply just want to find your block and then continue on your way. Well, now you don’t even have to search – the Finder Mod will allow you to quickly and efficiently find a specific block by typing in the ID of it.
How to use the Finder Mod:
There is no real way to use the Finder Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Finder Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Finder Mod:
- Type in the unique #ID block number that you want into the mod’s main menu.
- The block will then by highlighted in your game.
- You can see the highlight through all other materials, so you can directly locate.
- This mod is extremely simple to use and is compatible with all other mods.
- Available for client-side and server multiplayer.
How to Install the Finder Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Finder Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Finder Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.