Basic overview of the Fire and Ice Mod:
The Fire and Ice Mod is an extremely simple mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod simply tweaks some of the mechanics of Fire and Ice, and fixes some of the more annoying bugs about them. This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. It would fit perfectly into any modpack and is available for the latest patch of 1.7.4.
How to use the Fire and Ice Mod:
There is no real way to use the Fire and Ice Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Key Features of the Fire and Ice Mod:
- The first feature of this mod is that it stops the spread of fire in servers.
- The second feature stops ice from melting in servers/SMP.
- Available for client, compatible with 1.7.4 and Forge.
How to Install the Fire and Ice Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Fire and Ice Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fire and Ice Mod
- There most recent update for the Fire and Ice Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.