Basic overview of the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map:
The Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map is a Xbox 360 map download that allows you and up to seven friends to explore a world half covered in ice and half covered in fire. The map has been created FurballGaming and is regularly updated to incorporate all of the recent additions to Minecraft.
How to use the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map:
- The Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map can play anywhere from six to eight in-game players.
- There are some really simple rules to this map including don’t break blocks, no placing blocks and a one minute grace period. Always listen to the host.
- Fifty percent of the map is covered completely in fire, and the other half is covered in Ice, hence the name.
How to Install the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Pixar Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Fire and Ice Hunger Games Map.