Basic overview of the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod:
The Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod, created by the developer Nex0302, allows users to re-create the entire FNAF game in Minecraft. Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza closed it’s doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of “Fazbear’s Fright: The Horror Attraction” are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.
How to use the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod:
- The mod adds eight animatronics to the game all of which can be found in Five Nights at Freddys 3.
- The mod adds four new items to the game as well, including an iron hook, a microphone and a knife.
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Five Nights at Freddys 3 Mod , the entire mod was released at the same time!