Basic overview of the Flappy Bird Mod:
The Flappy Bird Mod is a fairly self-explanatory mod, it adds the popular mobile ‘Flappy Bird’ into Minecraft. The game was created by developer Dong Nguyen and received worldwide popularity due to its difficulty. However, it was recently taken down from most app-stores so is hard to get a hold of. That is why this mod is great, it gives you the ability to play a game of Flappy Bird again! This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Flappy Bird Mod:
There is no real way to use the Flappy Bird Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Flappy Bird Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Flappy Bird Mod:
- The Flappy Bird mod adds in the ability to play flappy bird in your Minecraft servers and client games.
- The mod has a built in scoring system, based on the amount of golden nuggets you can collect.
- It can be installed for servers, and is currently bug-free.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.4. Smooth gameplay, great structures and more!
How to Install the Flappy Bird Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Flappy Bird Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Flappy Bird Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Flappy Bird Mod.