Basic overview of the Floating Rails Mod:
The Floating Rails Mod allows for easy rail paths across water and lava. The rails are supported via floating water and lava lily pads. The mod also adds in a few other small tweaks, and overall improves the general performance of Minecraft. The mod can be installed for the client and server version of Minecraft.
How to use the Floating Rails Mod:
There is no real way to use the Floating Rails Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Floating Rails Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Floating Rails Mod:
- In the vanilla game of Minecraft, rails have to be placed on cobblestone in order to cross water. But with the Floating Rails mod, the rails can now be supported by lily pads!
- This means it is a lot easier to make rails across water, and it also looks a lot better too.
- The developer has also added lava lily pads, so that the rails can easily cross lava pools.
- The Floating Rails Mod also allows for the placement of torches anywhere you want.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Floating Rails Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Floating Rails Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Floating Rails Mod:
- The latest update for the Floating Rails Mod added in a completely new feature known as the Floating Torch. In vanilla Minecraft it is not possible to place torches on every item, but with this mod it now is. The mod was also updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.