Basic overview of the FloatingRuins Mod:
The FloatingRuins Mod is a pretty simple mod for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod simply just adds floating islands to your Minecraft game. This mod is available for client and SMP and is compatible with a wide range of other mods such as Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. If you are sick and tired of not being able to explore the skies in your Minecraft game then I’d highly recommend downloading this mod.
How to use the FloatingRuins Mod:
There is no real way to use the FloatingRuins Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
FloatingRuins Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the FloatingRuins Mod:
- This mod adds the ability to explore the skies in your Minecraft game.
- You won’t just be going up there for nothing, dungeons and chests await those who dare.
- Available for Minecraft SMP and client.
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the FloatingRuins Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the FloatingRuins Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the FloatingRuins Mod:
- There most recent update for the FloatingRuins Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.