Basic overview of the Floocraft Mod:
If you are a fan of Harry Potter then you will love this mod. Floocraft adds in powder that allows you teleport, the one you didn’t know the name of? This mod has it. Probably the best way to remind is to think of the time that Harry goes to Nocturn Alley instead of Diagon Alley? That powder? Well you can now have that inside your Minecraft game. What are you waiting for? You could also download the famous Harry Potter map to compliment the mod!
How to use the Floocraft Mod:
- To use the Floocraft Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Floocraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Floocraft Mod:
- This mod adds three main items into your game: Floo Powder, Floo Torch, and a Floo Sign!
- First of all, you need to create a fireplace! (Three bricks and fire, you know how to to build it!)
- Then, place a Floo Sign above it and eureka! You can now teleport!
- All you need to do now is throw the Floo Powder down and you will instantly spawn at your Fireplace!
How to Install the Floocraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Floocraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Floocraft Mod.
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Floocraft Mod.