Basic overview of the Floor Ball Craft Mod:
FloorBallCraft is a mod that is all about adding floorball to Minecraft. In this mod you will find everything you need to play FloorBall with your Friends on Minecraft! FloorBallCraft adds sticks, balls, parts, goals, rinks and customizable floorball sticks! This mod is available for servers, so you can play Floor Ball with you friends, what more could you possibly ask for with a fantastic mod? So what are you waiting for? Jump into this mod head first today!
How to use the Floor Ball Craft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Floor Ball Craft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Floor Ball Craft Mod Video Showcase:
- Key Features of the Floor Ball Craft Mod:
- A goal (They can be pointed in 4 directions!)
- FloorBall rinks to surround the field
- Field blocks which have the same effect as ice, but which you can paint lines on
- The FloorBall sticks have an all new item model. They are 3D and Steve holds them like you would hold you stick in real life.
- You shoot the Ball by hitting it. To pick a ball up again, you simply right click.
How to Install the Floor Ball Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Floor Ball Craft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Floor Ball Craft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Floor Ball Craft Mod.