Basic overview of the Flowercraft Mod:
The Flowercraft Mod, created by the developer “blubbeltasche”, adds in a tonne of new features, including large flowers, small flowers, and decorative carpets. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for multiplayer servers.
How to use the Flowercraft Mod
There is no real way to use the Endangered Mobs Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Then, use the Magic Wand to control the mod’s features.
Flowercraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Flowercraft Mod:
- The Flowercraft Mod adds in fifteen new, detailed and decorative flowers: blackrose, pansy gray, pansy brown, bluebell, iris, gardenia, blowball, thistle, enzian, orchid, foxgloves, lily, peony, redrose and the chrysantheme.
- Adds in the Magic Wand – an item that can spawn flowers and generally is used to control the mod’s features.
- The mod also added in a new biome. Phantasia is a magical new land with giant flowers!
- The Flowercraft Mod also adds in some new carpets, including the hedge carpet!
How to Install the Flowercraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Flowercraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Flowercraft Mod:
- The latest update for the Flowercraft Mod added in some of the newest flowers into the game. Also, the mod was fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and new sounds were added.