Basic overview of the Flying Carpet Mod:
The Flying Carpet Mod, is a mod that has become instantly popular, due to the reputation of the developer. This mod was developed by “Dr Zhark”, the mod developer behind the Mo’ Creatures mod pack. “Dr Zhark” was also an individual who helped develop the horse feature with Mojang for the recent addition of horses to Minecraft. You can start off this mod simply by creating decorative rugs but it gets really interesting once combined with another mod added item. This mod is also available for Minecraft 1.7.4 servers.
How to use the Flying Carpet Mod:
There is no real way to use the Flying Carpet Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Flying Carpet Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Flying Carpet Mod:
- First of all, you can create a variety of rugs in different colours by following the recipe below.
- You can place a rug on the floor rolled up, and you can right click to lay them out flat.
- You can then turn rugs into flying magic carpets by combining them with a Bottle of Enchantment.
- You can then click on the Magic Carpet and use the WASD or Arrow keys to direct it.
How to Install the Flying Carpet Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Flying Carpet Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Flying Carpet Mod:
- There most recent update for the Flying Carpet Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.