Basic overview of the Flying Pegasus Mod:
The Flying Pegasus Mod is a quirky little mod that allows users to fly on the back of a magical horse called a Pegasus! However, you can’t just randomly find the horse walking about your world. You need to find a special flower hidden in the world, use a ghast tear on it, and then you will be on a pegasus. There are some things you don’t want to do, like getting off the pegasus’ back in the middle of the sky. So what are you waiting for?!
How to use the Flying Pegasus Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Flying Pegasus Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Flying Pegasus Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Flying Pegasus Mod:
- The Flying Pegasus Mod is a fantastic mod that allows you to, you guessed it, fly on a pegasus!
- A Pegasus is a mythical horse that has wings – and it’s now in Minecraft!
- The mod is available for SMP and single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Flying Pegasus Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Flying Pegasus Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Guilt Trip Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!