Basic overview of the Forestry Mod:
The Forestry Mod is a brilliant mod developed by the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod was originally built in partnership to be compatible with IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft, but the mod is so expansive you can download it separately too. This mod adds many features to the game including beehives, new tools and weapons and more trees to. This mod is compatible with server multiplayer and client singleplayer so there is no reason not to download this mod!
How to use the Forestry Mod:
There is no real way to use the Forestry Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Forestry Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Forestry Mod:
- This mod adds many new items to the game, most of which focus around the idea of farming.
- There is also a new range of machines and ores, which can be crafted into tools and weapons.
- The Forestry mod also adds a bunch of bee keeping items into the game, including bee breeding.
- Many of the mods features rely on power from BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft.
- Available to install with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Forestry Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Forestry Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Forestry Mod:
- There most recent update for the Forestry Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.