Basic overview of the Fruit Dimension Mod:
The Fruit Dimension Mod is a nifty little mod released only recently for the latest patch of Minecraft. The mod focuses around the theme of fruit, obviously, and adds in a new dimension packed with useful features. All of the features in the mod are textured and rendered well and overall there is no reason not to download it right now! It is created by the developer: “TwistedCarny” and is updated regularly.
How to use the Fruit Dimension Mod:
There is no real way to use the Fruit Dimension Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Once the mod loads, simply create the fruit portal and then travel through it in order to get to the fruit dimension!
Fruit Dimension Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Fruit Dimension Mod:
- This mod adds in a fruit portal, allowing you to travel to the fruit dimension.
- Inside, there are fruit trees that you can harvest for food items and health.
- Lemon cows are a new friendly mob that spawns commonly in the dimension.
- New sets of lemon and lime weapons, tools and armour.
How to Install the Fruit Dimension Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Fruit Dimension Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fruit Dimension Mod:
- The latest update for the Fruit Dimension Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The developer also fixed some of the rendering and texturing issues concerning the newly added blueberry bush.