Basic overview of the Fusion Mobs Mod:
The Fusion Mobs Mod is one of two mods included in the first annual mod battle between Gegy1000 and FiskeFille. Both developers created a similar mod and then users can vote on which one they like best. The mod I’m talking about is the FiskFille one, which allows users to combine mobs in the strangest and weirdest of ways – using mob fusion. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and for servers also.
How to use the Fusion Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Fusion Mobs Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Fusion Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Fusion Mobs Mod:
- The Cow/Squid fusion crossbreed does not occur naturally and must be created with mob fusion, you can right click on him to give yourself calamari stew.
- The Spider Creeper crossbreed is one of the scariest fusions in the mod, it will jump on your head and explode.
- In the mod also, the enderman-skeleton crossbreed and the morbid harvester.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Fusion Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Fusion Mobs Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Fusion Mobs Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!